1 x Leg of Lamb
4 x Cloves of Garlic
2 tsp Cinnamon
2 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Dried Oregano
1 Lemon, quartered, pips removed
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Black Pepper
1 litre Apple Juice
- Blend all the marinade ingredients together in a food processor.
- Massage marinade all over the lamb
- Allow to marinade for 24 hours
- Place in a roasting tin with 1 litre of apple juice
- Cover with foil and cook for 4 hours at 140˚ (Fan Assisted)
- Remove foil and turn oven up to 180˚ (Fan Assisted), cook for a further 20 minutes.
Marinade for 24 hours
Cook for 4 hours 20 minutes
We have Brook St Farms succulent legs of lamb on offer. Perfect for a family roast, click here.