What is this all about? As a family, we understand the importance of privacy and we take every effort to ensure this is reflected in our service and product offerings. The below answers some of the questions you may have on how we use, store and ensure the security of this information. Our approach to answering the below questions: keep it simple. Therefore, we trust that everything here is in an understandable form. However, in the event that you require further information then please do contact us.
What personal information do you keep? In order to provide you with our exceptional produce, we may ask for the following personal information from you:
- Telephone number
- Email address
If you were to place an order via our website, you will be asked to supply this information with your order.
How do you keep my information safe? The above information is stored in a secure computer system, which is password protected and is only accessible via a secure encrypted connection. Any paperwork, that contains your personal information, used during the fulfilment process, is disposed of when your order has been completed.
Will you be sending me marketing information? Periodically we would like to send you the latest news and information via email. We will only do this with your consent however.
Will you be sending my data to third parties? We do not actively provide your information to third parties for commercial gain. We may share a limited amount of information with third parties where appropriate to fulfill your order and send you product related marketing information. For example, a third party courier.
What about credit card information? We accept credit cards as a form of payment; however, we process this information directly within the encrypted credit card system and do not record these. The credit card system is an industry wide system providing a very high level of security.
What are my rights? The General Data Protection Regulation, in particular, provides a number of rights that you can exercise at any time. Very simply, it is your data and you tell us what we can and cannot do with it.
- The Right to be Informed – We will tell you how we use your data
- The Right of Access – You can see any information we hold about you at any time.
- The Right to Rectification – You can ask for any inaccurate or incomplete data to be corrected.
- The Right to Erasure – The ‘right to be forgotten’. You can ask for your data to be removed from our system. Such a request will be actioned unless doing so will impair us in providing the services you have requested.
- The Right to Restrict Processing – You can tell us how you want your data being used. For example, we can use your data to provide our services but not for marketing purposes.
- The Right to Data Portability – You can request a copy of your data from us and we will provide this in a structured and commonly used format.
- The Right to Object – You can tell us when you object to the use of your data and we will stop using it.
Rights in Relation to Automated Decision Making and Profiling – We do not engage in any automated decision making or profiling of your data, but if we did, you can instruct us not to.